Excellent Service – Quality Products
Our team always employ the most cost-effective and time-efficient methods when it comes to carrying out any job. From selecting a product and design to supplying CAD drawings and plans, our fencing experts are here with you every step of the way – from concept and design to completed product. At Suncoast Fencing we manufacture and powder coat in-house, right here at our Woombye factory, so get in touch today and talk to your local fencing professionals about how we can help you! P. (07) 5445 4744
We Specialise in:
- Aluminium privacy screens, decorative screens, gates and also DIY packages.
- Laser cut decorative screens for privacy and wall art
- Automated and manual sliding & swinging entrance gates
- Balustrades and railings to suit stairs, decks, patios, balconies and verandahs
- Aluminium pool and garden fencing and gates made to suit current government regulations
- Low, medium and high security for domestic, commercial and industrial properties
- Custom pergolas, awnings and roofing, air-con and pump covers, window screens and more…
Established 30 years ago, Suncoast Fencing offers unbeatable expertise in aluminium fencing and screens – our promise to you is quality and care.
At Suncoast fencing we manufacture and supply an extensive range of custom aluminium fencing supplies and products – our custom pieces are made for ALL our valued customers in our Australian workshop.
Whether it be for your home or your business, we offer high-end fencing solutions for any domestic, commercial or industrial market with expert knowledge and service right the way through. At Suncoast Fencing we pride ourselves on our quality fencing products and our ability to supply customers with exactly what they need, through our expert knowledge, machinery and guidance. We deliver, fully custom fencing solutions that are simply a ‘step above’, so if you’re looking for the best local fencing suppliers, look to Suncoast Fencing.
At Suncoast Fencing we aim to build lasting relationships with our clients and as such, we prioritise communication and efficiency within our service. Our focus is always on delivering the best product and service possible, and as such, we do not handle installations directly. However, we do have a number of trusted local installers that can provide a free measure and quote and make the entire process care-free and as seamless as possible.